PPE & International Politics
PPE Master’s program Offers
- A highly demanded, Oxford-style interdisciplinary and international PPE Master’s degree focused on the intersection of the fields of Philosophy, Politics and Economics.
- International faculty lead by directors of first-class U.S. PPE programs at Duke University (Michael Munger) and George Mason University (Peter Boettke)
- Small classes and tutorials of peer-to-peer character that put emphasis on progress and performance of individual students.
- The possibility to get the degree in one year (three trimesters)
- The platform to critically asses and analyze political and economic problems faced by modern societies and its philosophical underpinnings.
- Complex and systematic education pointing out the importance of concepts that are the cornerstones of Western civilization such as individual freedom, private property, market economy and the rule of law.
- A unique focus on cases of political and economic reforms and systemic changes in societies around the world in order to appreciate the importance of practical application of theoretical knowledge.
- A choice of several minor specializations such as Studies of Transition, Austrian Economics, or International Politics enabling students to tailor-make their professional profile according to their area of interest.
- A wide selection of scholarships, international internships and study-abroad opportunities.